Changing address D35E can cause many strange effects in Red and Blue. This address seems to have something to do with how the game handles events, and changing it can really mess things up.
I used this code:
01A75ED3
In some areas, turning this code on simply freezes the game. However, in some areas it glitches the game severely.
For example: If you turn the code on in the northern part of Route 1, a message will pop up saying "PA: Your Safari game is over!". Closing the box transports you to a weird glitch world. Once in the weird glitch world, the message box appears again. Closing it this time causes you to walk out of one of the rooms in the Cinnabar Pokemon Lab. Your character sprite now looks like a jumbled mess of pixels. Immediately after walking out of the door, the message will pop up again. Closing it makes the "walk through a door" sound and the sprite moves farther down the screen. Then the message appears again and the process repeats. Once the sprite disappears from the bottom of the screen, it reappears at the top.
See what I mean:
There are many other interesting glitches caused by this hack.
See some of them below:
Black is the New Viridan
The Gibberish Man (Ash has a Seizure)
Same Hack, Different Place
Pokemon Trainer Gender Change
1 comment:
I do this too, but I get something different....
Post a Comment